My day, probably like yours, starts with a bombardment of brands. The original idea was to show the logos I see during a full day, but that’d mean a lot of photos.
At this stage I’d still not be dressed for work. Just half an hour after waking and I’ve been surrounded by logos.
This post was inspired by Jane’s fun with brands. Some others are doing likewise:
- Sander’s 14 logos in 14 minutes
- Cat’s branding before breakfast
- Alan’s brand day: morning edition
- Anna’s day in brands
- Vivien’s brandwashed in 8 minutes
- Afsin’s 12 logos in 12 minutes
- Aaron’s 13 logos and brands without moving a muscle
- Daniel’s day in brands
- Rafie’s 10 logos as you open my door
- Fox’s brand name day
- adhack’s Friday in brands
- Doug’s what time is your brand?
- ADCD’s brands you encounter
- Rod’s brand timeline
- Phil’s where we encounter brands
- E.K.’s brand new day
- David’s day in the life of gen Y
- Mike’s brand timeline portrait
- Dehog’s day in brands and logos
- Beyond Rivalry’s brand timeline portrait
- Tracie’s branding iron
What does your timeline look like? It doesn’t have to be an entire day, maybe just the journey to work, prepping dinner, the first 10 logos you see.