33 logos seen in the first 33 minutes of my day. Like a glimpse in time. The original idea was to show logos through 24 hours, but that would mean a lot of scrolling.
At this stage I’d still not be dressed for work, and I’ve just finished the morning shower. 33 minutes after waking and I’m already exposed to a large number of brands.
Others showing their logo timelines
This post was inspired by Jane’s fun with brands. Thanks Jane.
Some others are also using logos to represent their days:
- Sander’s 14 logos in 14 minutes
- Cat’s branding before breakfast
- Alan’s brand day: morning edition
- Anna’s day in brands
- Vivien’s brandwashed in 8 minutes
- Afsin’s 12 logos in 12 minutes
- Aaron’s 13 logos and brands without moving a muscle
- Daniel’s day in brands
- Rafie’s 10 logos as you open my door
- Fox’s brand name day
- adhack’s Friday in brands
- Doug’s what time is your brand?
- ADCD’s brands you encounter
- Rod’s brand timeline
- Phil’s where we encounter brands
- E.K.’s brand new day
- David’s day in the life of gen Y
- Mike’s brand timeline portrait
- Dehog’s day in brands and logos
- Beyond Rivalry’s brand timeline portrait
- Tracie’s branding iron
What does your timeline look like? It doesn’t have to be an entire day, perhaps just an event or occasion (the journey to work, preparing dinner, 10 logos in 10 minutes etc.). I’d love a glimpse into your day with brands, and if you mention your post in a comment, I’ll add you above.