At least 504,000 gallons of oil are leaking into the Gulf of Mexico every day. The latest news is that sadly, BP’s “top kill” plan (to plug the leak with “heavy mud”) has failed.
Image by 361gradmedien.de.
Original BP shield, designed by Raymond Loewy.
Amended BP shield.
New BP logo, designed by Landor.
Newer? From the Greenpeace Flickr set.
- Greenpeace calls for a slick redesign for BP, on Interbrand
- Redesign BP’s logo, on We Made This
- Design Baby, Design, on The Logo Factor
- Greenpeace Kicks Off Redesign Contest for BP’s Logo, on UnBeige
- BP Logo Gets Oily, on Fast Company